CIS ASME Code Services
As a group company of the ASME accredited
TÜV Thüringen e.V., CIS GmbH offers a wide range of services when it comes to obtaining an ASME Certificate of Authorization. Our international network of experts provides customized services for the inspection and calculation of your steam and heating boilers, pressure vessels, piping, nuclear components and other pressure retaining parts.
CIS GmbH´s competent
specialists have been working in the ASME Code business for many years and are much sought-after service providers in the plant engineering industry. Their know-how coupled with our company´s customer-oriented corporate structure ensure tailor-made support wherever you may require our services. Our ASME Code experts assist you in the cost effective application of the ASME Code and related standards.
Our range of services
- Authorized Inspections Services
- Consulting and Support with the ASME Certification
- ASME Code Training and Workshops
- Support with the application of ASME Code requirements regarding Welding and NDE
- Consulting and Inspection Services related to the Pressure Equipment Directive PED
- Design Calculations and Reviews according to the ASME Code and other international standards
ASME Code - ASME Boiler and
Pressure Vessel Code
The ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code is the key standard in today´s plant engineering industry. Within the framework of the Pressure Equipment Directive PED
2014/68/EU, the ASME Code is more and more often applied to offer a uniform design worldwide.
Being a highly comprehensive standard the ASME Code specifies all requirements regarding materials, design, fabrication, examination, inspection, testing, certification and overpressure protection. This covers pressure vessels, heating and steam boilers, process and power piping as well as pressure bearing components in the nuclear industry.